Join National Alliance on Mental Illness of Greater Houston in a small group, 90-minute training session for food and beverage staff (non-managers) on issues related to mental health awareness, the first session of a continuing series to empower food and beverage professionals with better mental health awareness.
Topics to be covered include:
- Signs of depression, anxiety, other mental illness (observable physical symptoms)
- Preventive care in the workplace: 'checking' in with yourself
- List of resources to call for mental health crisis, community resources for mental health care
- How to get your needs met
- 3 emotional response stages
Monday, Sep 23rd 05:30 PM - Sunday, Sep 29th 10:00 AM CST
09.23: Revival Market 550 Heights Boulevard
Mental Health Awareness Training for Food and Beverage Staff, front of house and back of house.
Casual and comfortable